Yoder’s Storage Buildings is a family owned and operated business started by Noah Yoder in May of 1999. Desiring to live in a rural area, our parents relocated here from Norfolk, VA.
Our business is located in Montezuma Georgia. (An Mennonite and Amish community founded in the 1950′s). Our goal is to care for our customers and have a business that is “Christ-like”. We strive to provide our customers with a quality product at a reasonable, affordable price. Yoder’s looks forward to providing your needs in the most efficient way possible, for many years to come.
Reasons to buy from Yoder’s:
- We will happily custom design to fit your needs.
- No job is too large or too small.
- Our buildings will last for years.
- We use treated lumber in every area except for the OSB under our metal roofing.
- Our barns are a true 10 and 12 food wide. (Our competitors don’t don’t meet this specification.)
- Custom built larger storage buildings available FREE QUOTE!
- We deliver! Our deliveries are made with a truck and a goose-neck trailer and we can deliver up to a 12×38.
- Down payment due when ordering, and the remaining balance on delivery.
- Cash – Check – All major credit cards
Rent to Own:
- 36 months to pay
- 60% of payment applies toward principle
- No credit checks
- Payoff amount anytime-no early payoff penalty.
- Customer is responsible for building permits and site preparation